Wow. We can hardly believe it, but a year has passed since our first day of business as a home delivery service through the Real Food Kitchen.
It’s been quite the trip around the sun, so much has happened this past year. We’ve learned many lessons and have grown along the way – and we are incredibly thankful to have you with us on this journey.
Here are some interesting stats from our first year that we wanted to share:
1. Over 240,000 meals were delivered to homes across the GTHA!
2. Madagascar Chicken & White Bean Curry were your favourite recipes! Your favourite grain, dip & snack were our Golden Quinoa Pilaf, Red Pepper Hummus & our famous Cocoa Beet Loaf
3. Real Food Forward provided 34,476 individual meals to people in need
4. The Real Food Kitchen received HACCP certification! Read more here
5. We helped families save over 90,000 hours of cooking & prep time which was used to read, take a walk, bathtime and any other activity that helped us get through the past year
To celebrate, we’ve put together a couple Birthday Bundles of our best selling family favourites (for omnivores & herbivores), available only until the end of Friday (March 19, 2021)!